Curso de Java SE 7 Programming
- Process strings using a variety of regular expressions
- Create high-performing multi-threaded applications that avoid deadlock
- Localize Java applications
- Create applications that use the Java Collections framework
- Implement error
- handling techniques using exception handling
- Implement input/output (I/O) functionality to read from and write to data and text files and understand advanced I/O streams
- Manipulate files, directories and file systems using the JDK7 NIO.2 specification
- Apply common design patterns and best practices
- Create Java technology applications that leverage the object
- oriented features of the Java language, such as encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Execute a Java technology application from the command line
- Perform multiple operations on database tables, including creating, reading, updating and deleting using JDB technology
Developer, J2EE Developer, Java Developer, Java EE Developer.
- Experience with at least one programming language.
- Understand object-oriented principles.
- Basic understanding of database concepts and SQL syntax.
- Have completed the Java SE 7 Fundamentals course, or experience with the Java language - can create, compile and execute programs.
- Java SE7 Fundamentals.
- Java Platform Overview
- Java Syntax and Class Review
- Encapsulation and Polymorphism
- Java Class Design
- Advanced Class Design
- Inheritance with Java Interfaces
- Generics and Collections
- String processing
- Exceptions and Assertions
- I/O Fundamentals
- File I/O with NIO 2
- Database Application with JDBC